Who We Are
Global Center for Autism Services (GCAS) is developed in consultation with Cleveland Clinic Children’s Center for Autism (CCCCA). CCCCA is located at the Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital for Rehabilitation campus. CCCCA is one of the largest autism treatment programs in the United States, offering full-service diagnostic services, applied autism research initiatives, as well as a complete day program, and outpatient clinical intervention services; all implemented utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. The center is a state-of-the-art facility specifically designed to provide a patient and family-friendly treatment environment for children with autism.
- To provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy and other related services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- To provide support to the family of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Our vision is to promote positive change for the whole family of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) by providing evidence-based services.
Our Core Values:
- Accountability – All team members will be responsible for their own actions.
- Understanding – All team members are sympathetic, kind-hearted, considerate, and sensitive to the needs of the clients.
- Teamwork – All team members collaborate and share ideas to build consensus towards a common goal.
- Integrity – All team members are honest and possess moral uprightness.
- Social Responsibility – All team members are guided by personal and business ethical standards.
- Motivation – All team members are willing to inspire, motivate, and lead towards the betterment of the clients.
Our services are geared to help your loved ones enhance their skills in all areas of life. Connect with us today and send us a message.